It’s been reported already that Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada will be making a comeback in Kollywood with top Tamil star Dhanush’s next project. In this as-yet-untitled film, Mehreen will be seen as one of the leading ladies, while Sneha plays the other female lead.
Meanwhile, Mehreen is learning Tamil on the set of her ongoing spy thriller, Gopichand’s Chanakya. The film’s director, Thiru, is a Tamilian and Mehreen is learning 4, 5 Tamil words per day from him. The actress is determined to make a solid impression with this film, as her maiden Tamil film, Nenjil Thunivirundhal with Sundeep Kishan, ended up as a flop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!
- Tamannaah not part of Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake?
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast