It’s been reported already that Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada will be making a comeback in Kollywood with top Tamil star Dhanush’s next project. In this as-yet-untitled film, Mehreen will be seen as one of the leading ladies, while Sneha plays the other female lead.
Meanwhile, Mehreen is learning Tamil on the set of her ongoing spy thriller, Gopichand’s Chanakya. The film’s director, Thiru, is a Tamilian and Mehreen is learning 4, 5 Tamil words per day from him. The actress is determined to make a solid impression with this film, as her maiden Tamil film, Nenjil Thunivirundhal with Sundeep Kishan, ended up as a flop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young producers donate to CCC
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Vishwak- A film on Corona to be out soon
- Kanika Kapoor tests positive again-Deets inside
- Nikhil’s timely acts winning hearts
- Senior actor upset with actresses for not donating to CCC