Director Puri Jagannadh and actress Charmme seem to be still basking in the much-needed success of their recent production, iSmart Shankar. The film collected nearly Rs 40 crore when it released a couple of months ago.
Celebrating their success in a grand manner, both Puri and Charmme have bought swanky luxury cars. While Puri brought home a grey color Range Rover Vogue, Charmme gifted herself a BMW 7 Series car. Puri is known for his flamboyant lifestyle, and Charmme seems to be following suit now.
Next, Puri and Charmme will be collaborating as co-producers for Akash Puri’s Romantic and Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej’s line up of projects looks impressive
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?