Director Puri Jagannadh and actress Charmme seem to be still basking in the much-needed success of their recent production, iSmart Shankar. The film collected nearly Rs 40 crore when it released a couple of months ago.
Celebrating their success in a grand manner, both Puri and Charmme have bought swanky luxury cars. While Puri brought home a grey color Range Rover Vogue, Charmme gifted herself a BMW 7 Series car. Puri is known for his flamboyant lifestyle, and Charmme seems to be following suit now.
Next, Puri and Charmme will be collaborating as co-producers for Akash Puri’s Romantic and Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi