Puri Jagannadh has, over the past few years, surprised many by wrapping up films in record time; however, his latest feat has stumped even those who have worked with him closely. Recently, the makers of Paisa Vasool announced the film will release on September 1, which means that Puri had almost no time to complete the post-production process.
Given his meticulous planning and quick decision-making skills, Puri has reportedly already finished editing the film since he prefers to look at the footage shot everyday and edit it the same night before the shoot begins the next days. This way, Puri has been saving plenty of time and subsequently, it also ensures that he’s in complete control over the post-production.
Kyra Dutt, who worked with Balakrishna in Paisa Vasool, had the best reaction after Puri wrapped up the film’s shoot. “@purijagan has superpowers! He shot, edited, completed the film & is ready to release #PaisaVasool in lightning speed. Looking Top Class,” Kyra said. And we couldn’t agree more!
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote