Star filmmaker Puri Jagannadh developed a knack for wrapping up his flicks in the least possible time. Post his last flick ‘Temper’, he has been working non-stop on various scripts of his upcoming flicks. In the meantime, he has wrapped up a woman-centric flick ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’. After completing this project, he flew to his favourite place, Bangkok, to pen dialogues for Chiru’s flick.
He will soon commence his next project with Nithin from June 15th. Soon after completing this project, he will shift his focus to Megastar’s 150th flick Auto Jaani. After wrapping up this much anticipated project, he will direct Prince Mahesh Babu for which he has already finalized the script. Due to all these heavy commitments, Puri Jagannadh is racing with his work to complete them in time.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan