Star filmmaker Puri Jagannadh developed a knack for wrapping up his flicks in the least possible time. Post his last flick ‘Temper’, he has been working non-stop on various scripts of his upcoming flicks. In the meantime, he has wrapped up a woman-centric flick ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’. After completing this project, he flew to his favourite place, Bangkok, to pen dialogues for Chiru’s flick.
He will soon commence his next project with Nithin from June 15th. Soon after completing this project, he will shift his focus to Megastar’s 150th flick Auto Jaani. After wrapping up this much anticipated project, he will direct Prince Mahesh Babu for which he has already finalized the script. Due to all these heavy commitments, Puri Jagannadh is racing with his work to complete them in time.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?