Star filmmaker Puri Jagannadh developed a knack for wrapping up his flicks in the least possible time. Post his last flick ‘Temper’, he has been working non-stop on various scripts of his upcoming flicks. In the meantime, he has wrapped up a woman-centric flick ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’. After completing this project, he flew to his favourite place, Bangkok, to pen dialogues for Chiru’s flick.
He will soon commence his next project with Nithin from June 15th. Soon after completing this project, he will shift his focus to Megastar’s 150th flick Auto Jaani. After wrapping up this much anticipated project, he will direct Prince Mahesh Babu for which he has already finalized the script. Due to all these heavy commitments, Puri Jagannadh is racing with his work to complete them in time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund