Director Puri Jagannadh is on a hunt for a young heroine for his next production venture, starring his son Akash Puri. Puri’s production house Puri Connects has issued a casting call today, asking girls between the 18 to 23 years to mail their portfolios to
Eligible actresses will be shortlisted based on their acting skills, screen presence and looks. This film will mark Akash’s second film as a hero. A debutant will be introduced as the director with this as-yet-untitled film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser