Director Puri Jagannadh is on a hunt for a young heroine for his next production venture, starring his son Akash Puri. Puri’s production house Puri Connects has issued a casting call today, asking girls between the 18 to 23 years to mail their portfolios to
Eligible actresses will be shortlisted based on their acting skills, screen presence and looks. This film will mark Akash’s second film as a hero. A debutant will be introduced as the director with this as-yet-untitled film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out