It is a known fact that Puri Jagan is directing a film called Liger that has Vijay Devarakonda as the hero. The title and first look was launched a few days back and won a lot of appreciation from the pan-India fans of Vijay.
The update now in the media is that the makers are in plans to release the film in the month of July, once the summer biggies come and go. The film is not even halfway through but Puri and his team are super confident.
As the film is being made in Hindi, Karan Johar wants to fix the release date in advance and that is the reason. Puri and his team have fixed July as the month of release. The exact date will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now