Director Puri Jagannadh is a thrilled man. His recent film, iSmart Shankar, has turned out to be a huge blockbuster and ended Puri’s flop streak. The film has collected over Rs 75 crore gross worldwide and earned almost double the investment.
Now that iSmart Shankar’s hero Ram is back in town and joined the success celebrations, iSmart Shankar’s team interacted with the media. Speaking at the event, Puri made an amusing statement. He said that meeting Ram and making iSmart Shankar are the only two good things he did in recent times.
Heaping praises on his hero, Puri said that Ram has shouldered the entire movie with his energy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush