Director Puri Jagannadh is not new to the Kannada film industry. His 2001 Kannada debut film, Yuvaraja, had the Sandalwood superstar Shivarajkumar in the lead. Now, Puri will be flying to Bengaluru to watch the first day first show of Shivarajkumar’s latest movie, Tagaru. The film is directed by Duniya Soori.
“I love Duniya Soori’s work and I personally love Shivanna. I watched Tagaru’s trailer and loved it. From what I have seen, the making of the film is very good,” Puri said, revealing why he’s decided to grace Tagaru’s FDFS.
Tagaru is an action drama and it is produced by KP Srikanth. The film releases on February 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Disappointing- Karan Johar stalls his prestigious project?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with Allu Arjun’s appreciation for his podcasts