Star actor-director duo, Allu Arjun and Sukumar, will resume shooting for their highly-anticipated hat-trick film, Pushpa, in the first week of July. The next schedule is expected to take place in Hyderabad, with the entire lead cast joining the sets.
On the other hand, preparations are already underway for Pushpa’s next major schedule which will be held in Goa in July end for a period of 15 days. Apparently, the film’s first installment’s shoot will be wrapped up with the Goa schedule. Post-production formalities have been going on in full swing throughout the lockdown and the film could hit the silver screens.
Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil is the main antagonist in Pushpa and Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in it. The film is being jointly bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers and Muttamsetty Media banners. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day