The South Indian remakes of Kangana Ranaut starrer Queen are all set to hit the screens later this year. The film is being simultaneously shot in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam with Tamannaah, Kajal Aggarwal, Parul Yadav, and Manjima Mohan playing the lead roles respectively.
The film was extensively shot in France late last year, and recently, the team assembled once again near Mysore for wrapping up key portions. The latest news is that the entire cast and crew will fly once again to Europe for the last schedule. Currently, Parul Yadav, who is also co-producing the film, is in Greece to scout for locations.
Ramesh Arvind is directing the Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada versions, whereas Neelakanta is directing the Malayalam version. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s financial assistance to fan’s family
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?