The Telugu remake of the blockbuster Bollywood hit, Queen, has been creating a lot of buzz ever since the reports were out recently that Tamannaah will reprise Kangana Ranaut. Neelakanta, the director of Manjula’s Show and Bhumika’s Missamma, has been zeroed in as the director for Queen’s Telugu remake.
According to the latest reports, Queen’s Telugu version will be going on floors from October 25. The Telugu version will be produced by Manu Kumaran under Mediente Films banner. Meanwhile, Kajal, Manjima Mohan and Parul Yadav are playing the main lead in Queen’s Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada versions respectively.
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy
- RGV reveals how he found his NTR
- Genre of Surya’s next revealed