The Telugu remake of the blockbuster Bollywood hit, Queen, has been creating a lot of buzz ever since the reports were out recently that Tamannaah will reprise Kangana Ranaut. Neelakanta, the director of Manjula’s Show and Bhumika’s Missamma, has been zeroed in as the director for Queen’s Telugu remake.
According to the latest reports, Queen’s Telugu version will be going on floors from October 25. The Telugu version will be produced by Manu Kumaran under Mediente Films banner. Meanwhile, Kajal, Manjima Mohan and Parul Yadav are playing the main lead in Queen’s Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada versions respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood