R. Narayana Murthy, who makes revolutionary films on social issues, is going to make a film very soon on Delhi rape victim ‘Nirbhay’. The film will be titled ‘Kalakatta Kaali’ and the film’s shoot will begin from the 23rd of this month.
Narayana Murthy himself will be directing this film and the story will focus around the Delhi incident and the social issues plaguing our society today. Shooting will take place largely around the Godavari Khani area.
Narayana Murthy also revealed that he would be making another film on the life of Maoist leader Kishenji.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans