R. Narayana Murthy, who makes revolutionary films on social issues, is going to make a film very soon on Delhi rape victim ‘Nirbhay’. The film will be titled ‘Kalakatta Kaali’ and the film’s shoot will begin from the 23rd of this month.
Narayana Murthy himself will be directing this film and the story will focus around the Delhi incident and the social issues plaguing our society today. Shooting will take place largely around the Godavari Khani area.
Narayana Murthy also revealed that he would be making another film on the life of Maoist leader Kishenji.
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date