R. Narayana Murthy, who makes revolutionary films on social issues, is going to make a film very soon on Delhi rape victim ‘Nirbhay’. The film will be titled ‘Kalakatta Kaali’ and the film’s shoot will begin from the 23rd of this month.
Narayana Murthy himself will be directing this film and the story will focus around the Delhi incident and the social issues plaguing our society today. Shooting will take place largely around the Godavari Khani area.
Narayana Murthy also revealed that he would be making another film on the life of Maoist leader Kishenji.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan requests everyone to follow PM’s guidelines
- Chiranjeevi wins hearts-Makes personal calls
- Star Tamil heroine donates for film workers
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- KGF 2 to have a tragic climax?
- Nikhil makes use of lockdown in the best possible way