National award-winning Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun, seems to be a hot favourite among South Indian filmmakers. After Telugu and Tamil, this Sriram Raghavan film is all set to be remade in Malayalam.
According to the latest updates, actress Raashi Khanna will be playing the role originally portrayed by Radhika Apte. On the other hand, star hero Prithviraj Sukumaran will be reprising Ayushmann Khurrana’s role. Mamta Mohandas is rumoured to be essaying the role played by Tabu. Ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran will be directing this project.
It’s well known that hero Nithiin is playing the main lead in Andhadhun’s Telugu remake. In the Tamil version, noted hero Prasanth is reprising Ayushmann Khurrana’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon