If the latest buzz in film circles is anything to go by, young beauty Raashi Khanna has bagged a biggie on her Bollywood comeback. Apparently, Raashi has signed The Family Man creators Raj and DK’s soon-to-commence original series which also stars Bollywood hero Shahid Kapoor in the lead.
Raashi Khanna made her acting debut with John Abraham’s Madras Cafe back in 2013. Since then, she never acted in a Hindi film and made Telugu and Tamil film industries her home. Raashi is currently busy with as many as 4 projects in Tamil. The web-series with Shahid Kapoor will also feature Tamil hero Vijay Sethupathi in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son