If the latest buzz in film circles is anything to go by, young beauty Raashi Khanna has bagged a biggie on her Bollywood comeback. Apparently, Raashi has signed The Family Man creators Raj and DK’s soon-to-commence original series which also stars Bollywood hero Shahid Kapoor in the lead.
Raashi Khanna made her acting debut with John Abraham’s Madras Cafe back in 2013. Since then, she never acted in a Hindi film and made Telugu and Tamil film industries her home. Raashi is currently busy with as many as 4 projects in Tamil. The web-series with Shahid Kapoor will also feature Tamil hero Vijay Sethupathi in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar