Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s ‘Racha’ has turned in a superb performance in East Godavari yesterday.As per the reports coming in from distributors, the film crossed the Day 1 collections of Businessman in more than 60% of B and C centers in East Godavari. The holiday season and the massive release have helped the movie turn in this impressive performance.
The film’s Day 1 share stands at about Rs. 68 Lakhs 70 Thousand in East Godavari and the movie is being supported well in the rural areas. Mega Supergood Movies banner has produced the film and Sampath Nandi is the director of this movie.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film