Talented actor-director Rahul Ravindran and popular playback singer Chinmayi will be making special appearances in Akhil and Pooja Hegde’s highly-anticipated romantic entertainer, Most Eligible Bachelor. The couple recently shot for a special cameo along with Akhil and comedian Vennela Kishore.
Apparently, while Rahul was excited about sharing screen space with his wife, Chinmayi, who was initially unsure about making her acting debut, finally decided to give it a shot. In fact, Akhil and MEB’s director Bommarillu Bhaskar had encouraged her on the set. Rahul, as usual, is all praise for his wife. He told a leading English daily that Chinmayi was very natural in front of the camera and went on to say that she is a much better actor than him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers
- Vedha’s Telugu version to release in theaters and OTT with a day’s gap