The makers of Akhil and Pooja Hegde’s much-awaited romantic entertainer, Most Eligible Bachelor, resumed the shoot earlier this week. Both Akhil and Pooja have joined the latest schedule.
However, the shooting has been temporarily stalled due to the incessant rains that are wreaking havoc on Hyderabad for the last few days. Pooja took to Instagram and shared a picture of her and Akhil taking a break due to rain on MEB’s set.
This Bommarillu Bhaskar’s directorial is being produced by Bunny Vas and Vasu Varma under Allu Aravind’s presentation. Interacting with a media house last night, Akhil confirmed that Most Eligible Bachelor will be hitting screens on January 21 early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot