Young hero Raj Tarun scored three super hits back-to-back with his first three releases. Even though his last film, Seethamma Andhalu Ramayya Sithralu, disappointed him a little, Raj Tarun is in no mood to slow down and he just okayed a new project.
Latest reports reveal that Raj Tarun has given his nod to the script narrated by a young filmmaker named Nani. Nani, apparently, worked as an assistant director in Raj Tarun’s previous films. The young hero is reportedly quite thrilled with the debut director’s story.
Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections