Ace director S.S.Rajamouli is quite satisfied with the film ‘Anthaku Mundhu Aa Tarvatha’. Rajamouli watched the film along with his family and he praised the film through his Twitter account.
“Went to Anthaku Mundu Aaa Tharvatha with low expectations, but enjoyed it. Very good performances from everyone esp Rao Ramesh, Rohini,Avasarala Sreenivas and my good friend Venkat. New girl esha is impressive. Sumanth Ashwin handled matured scenes well. All the best to the whole team”, he tweeted.
The movie has been directed by Mohana Krishna Indraganti and Damodar Prasad produced it on Ranjith Movies banner. The film has received good acclaim. Sumanth Ashwin and Eesha essayed the lead roles in the movie.
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral