As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has started working on the sequel of his magnum opus Baahubali 2. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and today, the entire team met up for a detailed discussion about the sequel of the film.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in October and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Reports also reveal that Rajamouli is quite eager to kick start the shoot and wrap the film in quick time.
Some new stars are expected to be roped in for this magnum opus which is being awaited with huge expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior heroine tests positive for COVID-19
- Poll : Will TV and digital platforms be only option for entertainment in future?
- Upcoming Tollywood producer busy with multiple projects
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film only in 2022?
- Dil Bechara trailer-Sushanth’s last adorable act
- Star hero’s daughter starts prepping for her big debut