Maverick filmmaker Rajamouli, who is currently busy shooting for his magnum opus ‘Baahubali’, has took some time out to have a look at the current happenings in film industry. The top director praised Nani’s ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ and Nikhi’s ‘Surya Vs Surya’ trailers via his Twitter account.
“Nikhil developed a capability of finding interesting subjects and is creating a space for himself. The trailer of ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ is awesome and Nani has proved himself yet again with this trailer. All the best Nikhil and Nani for your bright careers,” he tweeted.
Definitely, this is something huge for youngsters like Nikhil and Nani who are slowly cementing their positions in Telugu film industry.
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?