Maverick filmmaker Rajamouli, who is currently busy shooting for his magnum opus ‘Baahubali’, has took some time out to have a look at the current happenings in film industry. The top director praised Nani’s ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ and Nikhi’s ‘Surya Vs Surya’ trailers via his Twitter account.
“Nikhil developed a capability of finding interesting subjects and is creating a space for himself. The trailer of ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ is awesome and Nani has proved himself yet again with this trailer. All the best Nikhil and Nani for your bright careers,” he tweeted.
Definitely, this is something huge for youngsters like Nikhil and Nani who are slowly cementing their positions in Telugu film industry.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu