It’s been reported yesterday that hero Rajasekhar has exited from Pradeep Krishnamoorthy’s film. Apparently, the senior hero wasn’t impressed with the changes made to the script based on the Kannada hit, Kavuldari.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Rajasekhar has been in talks with Veerabhadram Chowdary. The director has been determined to score a success after Nagarjuna’s Bhai and Aadi’s Chuttalabbayi flopped. Interestingly, Veerabhadram, who mostly made comedy entertainers so far, has now come up with a thriller subject for Rajasekhar. Yedu Chepala Katha producer Sekhar Reddy will be bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo