It’s been reported yesterday that hero Rajasekhar has exited from Pradeep Krishnamoorthy’s film. Apparently, the senior hero wasn’t impressed with the changes made to the script based on the Kannada hit, Kavuldari.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Rajasekhar has been in talks with Veerabhadram Chowdary. The director has been determined to score a success after Nagarjuna’s Bhai and Aadi’s Chuttalabbayi flopped. Interestingly, Veerabhadram, who mostly made comedy entertainers so far, has now come up with a thriller subject for Rajasekhar. Yedu Chepala Katha producer Sekhar Reddy will be bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song