Veteran actor Rajendra Prasad has agreed to play the role of Mahesh’s father in ‘Aagadu’. This will be the first time for Rajendra Prasad to work with Mahesh and Sreenu Vaitla. Father sentiment has worked big time in their earlier film ‘Dookudu’. Sreenu Vaitla is leaving no stone unturned to make this movie a bigger hit than ‘Dookudu’ and has written the story with good mass elements and hero and heroine characters are expected to have a mass touch.
Tamannah is the heroine of the film and SS Thaman is composing the music. Ram Achanta, Gopi Achanta and Anil Sunkara are jointly producing this movie on ’14 Reels Entertainement’ banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films