It’s well-known that Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently invited several film stars to take part in his ambitious cleanliness campaign, Swacchata Hi Seva. Super Star Rajinikanth was one of the stars who received the invitation letter from the Prime Minister.
This morning, Rajini took to Twitter and said he extends his full support to the Prime Minister’s initiative. Rajini went on to quote the popular phrase – “cleanliness is godliness”. Apart from Rajini, Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, Mohanlal and Anushka Sharma were some of the stars who have been invited by the PM to participate in this nationwide sanitation drive.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) September 22, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Akhil’s next in no mood to compromise
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer