Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-talked-about political drama, Kaala, had a grand worldwide release this morning. The film has received largely positive response from critics and fans.
Amid all this hullabaloo around Kaala’s release, Rajini landed in Darjeeling yesterday to commence shooting for his next film in Karthik Subbaraj’s direction. Knowing about the arrival of their favorite hero, hundreds of locals represent thronged the film’s sets and gave the Super Star a rousing welcome.
The Rajini-Karthik Subbaraj film is said to be a crime thriller. Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha and young hero Sanath Reddy will be playing crucial roles in the movie. One of the leading Tamil production houses Sun Pictures is bankrolling the project.
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?