Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-talked-about political drama, Kaala, had a grand worldwide release this morning. The film has received largely positive response from critics and fans.
Amid all this hullabaloo around Kaala’s release, Rajini landed in Darjeeling yesterday to commence shooting for his next film in Karthik Subbaraj’s direction. Knowing about the arrival of their favorite hero, hundreds of locals represent thronged the film’s sets and gave the Super Star a rousing welcome.
The Rajini-Karthik Subbaraj film is said to be a crime thriller. Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha and young hero Sanath Reddy will be playing crucial roles in the movie. One of the leading Tamil production houses Sun Pictures is bankrolling the project.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend