Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated 167th film, Darbar, is almost halfway through. The movie’s unit has wrapped up a few major schedules in Mumbai and Chennai.
As per the latest updates, Darbar’s team had flown down to Jaipur, Rajasthan, where a romantic number will be canned on Rajini and the film’s leading lady, Nayanthara. Rajini will be seen in dual roles in the movie, one of them being a feisty cop. On the other hand, details regarding Nayan’s role are still a secret.
AR Murugadoss is directing Darbar. This Sankranthi entertainer is being produced by Lyca Productions. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s directorial debut with a remake?
- Chiranjeevi back to Acharya sets- Starts off with a fight
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule