Super Star Rajinikanth many a times convinces us that he is still the young man with energy unparalleled. However, even a star has to take break once in a while at least that’s what the doctors advised him to do so.
Not to worry, the star had been busy shooting for Kabali in Malaysia for a while now and recently is back to Chennai after the hectic schedule. He checked into the MIOT hospital for a general health check up and was advised to take a week off work.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018