Super Star Rajinikanth many a times convinces us that he is still the young man with energy unparalleled. However, even a star has to take break once in a while at least that’s what the doctors advised him to do so.
Not to worry, the star had been busy shooting for Kabali in Malaysia for a while now and recently is back to Chennai after the hectic schedule. He checked into the MIOT hospital for a general health check up and was advised to take a week off work.
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel