Pa Ranjith, who earlier directed Kabali with Rajinikanth, is confident that their latest film Kaala too will create a huge impact. Apparently, when the two met soon after Kabali’s release, Rajinikanth was keen to be part of a commercial film.
Talking about the film, Pa Ranjith said, “When we were shooting Kaala, his political entry was not final. Nothing in my stories changed and Rajini Sir is also a person who does not expect these things. He does not in any way interfere in the story or ask for things to be changed.”
The director also added that Rajinikanth was excited about the commercial and sociopolitical aspect of the story. Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, and Anjali Patil have played important roles in the film and it is gearing up for release in June this year.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy