Pa Ranjith, who earlier directed Kabali with Rajinikanth, is confident that their latest film Kaala too will create a huge impact. Apparently, when the two met soon after Kabali’s release, Rajinikanth was keen to be part of a commercial film.
Talking about the film, Pa Ranjith said, “When we were shooting Kaala, his political entry was not final. Nothing in my stories changed and Rajini Sir is also a person who does not expect these things. He does not in any way interfere in the story or ask for things to be changed.”
The director also added that Rajinikanth was excited about the commercial and sociopolitical aspect of the story. Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, and Anjali Patil have played important roles in the film and it is gearing up for release in June this year.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief