Rajinikanth and Shriya are expected to attend the premiere of Shivaji (3D) in Tokyo. Directed by Shankar, the film was originally released in 2007 and it went on to become a massive blockbuster. After five years, AVM Studios, the producers of the film, decided to convert the film in 3D and Rajinikanth is said to be quite happy with the 3D conversion. Recently, the film was screened to the press in Chennai. Now, the film is going to be screened in Tokyo. Rajinikanth has a huge fan following in Japan and almost all his films in recent past have been released in Japan. Shriya Saran, who played the lead role in the film, is going to join the film unit soon. She was in Toronto for the past few days to attend the premiere of her upcoming English film Deepa Mehta’s Midnight’s Children. Shivaji (3D) is going to be screened in Tokyo on September 15.
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects