Tamil stalwart actor Rajinikanth is basking in the record breaking success of his recently released action drama, Jailer. The film has grossed over Rs 615 crore worldwide, and has emerged as the all-time second highest grosser in the Superstar’s career after 2.0. Following the monstrous success of Jailer, all eyes are on Rajini’s upcoming release, Laal Salaam.
As per the latest updates, Rajini has wrapped up dubbing for his role of a gangster named Moideen Bhai in Laal Salaam. The film’s production house Lyca Productions took to X and tweeted a video of Rajini in action in the dubbing studio. The video features Rajini rendering a fiery dialogue with his trademark zest and vigor.
Laal Salaam is a gangster drama being directed by Rajini’s elder daughter Aishwarya Rajinikanth. The film also features Vishnu Vishal, Vikranth and yesteryear heroine Nirosha in lead roles. AR Rahman is composing the music. The makers are yet to announce the film’s release date.
— Lyca Productions (@LycaProductions) September 17, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun is in Mumbai for a key meeting, deets inside
- Vikram’s long-delayed Dhruva Natchathiram seals its release date
- Jawan crosses Gadar 2’s lifetime collections; Film to achieve two big milestones this weekend
- Animal: Adorable first-look poster of Rashmika unveiled
- Poll : Whose first-look poster from Animal impressed you the most?
- Malayalam blockbuster RDX locks its OTT release date