Whenever there is a film featuring a top star, controversies automatically erupt on their own. Looks like the same is happening for Rajini’s new film Kaala. The latest news is that a producer named K Rajashekaran has filed a petition alleging that the title & plot of Kaala belongs to his production house.
After going through the petition, a Chennai-based court has sent notices to Rajini, Pa Ranjit and producer Dhanush. Kaala has just finished its first schedule in Mumbai and these latest problems have put the makers in a bit of tension.
Huma Qureshi is cast as the female lead in this film which is touted to be a gangster drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel