Whenever there is a film featuring a top star, controversies automatically erupt on their own. Looks like the same is happening for Rajini’s new film Kaala. The latest news is that a producer named K Rajashekaran has filed a petition alleging that the title & plot of Kaala belongs to his production house.
After going through the petition, a Chennai-based court has sent notices to Rajini, Pa Ranjit and producer Dhanush. Kaala has just finished its first schedule in Mumbai and these latest problems have put the makers in a bit of tension.
Huma Qureshi is cast as the female lead in this film which is touted to be a gangster drama.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience