Superstar Rajinikanth’s 165th film in Karthik Subbaraj’s direction has been titled as ‘Petta’. The film, which is being produced by Sun Pictures, boasts of a huge star cast including Nawazuddin Siddique, Vijay Sethupathi, and Simran among many others.
Most part of the film has been shot in Darjeeling and Chennai, and the team is expected to start shooting soon in Lucknow. The team also unveiled a motion poster to announce the film’s title and Rajinikanth’s new avatar has gotten a big thumbs up from the fans.
Now, it remains to be seen if Karthik Subbaraj manages to reinvent Rajinikanth’s image once again with this film. More details are awaited.
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan