We all know that Rajinikant will be playing a double role in Lingaa. But the latest rumor suggests that it’s not just two roles, but Rajini will be seen in three roles. The third role will only be for a few minutes, and Rajini might be playing John Pennyquick, the architect of, Mullaiperiyar Dam.
The team of Lingaa is currently shooting a song in Hyderabad. A R Rahman is scoring the music, and the audio will be released in the second week of November
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film