We all know that Rajinikant will be playing a double role in Lingaa. But the latest rumor suggests that it’s not just two roles, but Rajini will be seen in three roles. The third role will only be for a few minutes, and Rajini might be playing John Pennyquick, the architect of, Mullaiperiyar Dam.
The team of Lingaa is currently shooting a song in Hyderabad. A R Rahman is scoring the music, and the audio will be released in the second week of November
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl