Actress Rakul Preet Singh is all set to play the most boldest role in her career so far and she’s quite excited about it. The actress will be playing a condom tester in her soon-to-commence Bollywood flick, tentatively titled Chhatriwaali. The film is touted as a social drama entertainer and it will be directed by Tejas Deoskar and producer by Ronnie Screwvala’s RSVP Movies.
In a latest interview with a popular entertainment portal, Rakul Preet opened up about playing such a bold role, which was previously turned down by Sara Ali Khan and Ananya Panday. “It’s very exciting and I am very thrilled about that film because it’s important to sort of highlight some issues in a light-hearted way and that has got me pretty excited,” Rakul said.
Chhatriwaali’s shoot will begin once the pandemic subsides and the film will have a direct OTT release. Apparently, condom tester is a high paying job, where volunteers earn up to Rs 21 lakhs per year. Most condom companies hire people above 18 years of age as their quality control executive to test the safety, durability and performance of the product.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simha Koduri’s next gets a title
- Massive: Extra shows and theaters added for God Father
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released
- God Father mints decent share on day 2 in Nizam