Star heroine Rakul Preet is currently working on three exciting projects in Tamil and Hindi. On the other hand, she is yet to announce her next movie in Telugu. Meanwhile, the actress recently interacted with a popular English daily and spoke at length about various topics.
When asked if she would like to work in movies that are made exclusively for the digital medium (Amazon Prime and Netflix etc), Rakul said that she’d love to work on the digital platform, if something interesting comes her way. “Digital is the way forward. People have become extremely picky about what they want and will only go to the cinema halls only if there is a good film. Great content can be told on this (digital) medium because the restrictions are far lesser,” Rakul said.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties