Star heroine Rakul Preet is currently working on three exciting projects in Tamil and Hindi. On the other hand, she is yet to announce her next movie in Telugu. Meanwhile, the actress recently interacted with a popular English daily and spoke at length about various topics.
When asked if she would like to work in movies that are made exclusively for the digital medium (Amazon Prime and Netflix etc), Rakul said that she’d love to work on the digital platform, if something interesting comes her way. “Digital is the way forward. People have become extremely picky about what they want and will only go to the cinema halls only if there is a good film. Great content can be told on this (digital) medium because the restrictions are far lesser,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lady superstar keeping directors away?
- Corona lockdown creates a disturbance to Nithiin’s flowing career
- Wrote a script on a deadly viral outbreak 2 years back: RGV claims
- Chiru, Balayya put an end to rumors in style
- National Award-winning Telugu director to join the OTT platform?
- Balayya impresses with his lean look