Star heroine Rakul Preet is currently working on three exciting projects in Tamil and Hindi. On the other hand, she is yet to announce her next movie in Telugu. Meanwhile, the actress recently interacted with a popular English daily and spoke at length about various topics.
When asked if she would like to work in movies that are made exclusively for the digital medium (Amazon Prime and Netflix etc), Rakul said that she’d love to work on the digital platform, if something interesting comes her way. “Digital is the way forward. People have become extremely picky about what they want and will only go to the cinema halls only if there is a good film. Great content can be told on this (digital) medium because the restrictions are far lesser,” Rakul said.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club