Few days ago, we had reported that Vishwak Sen has collaborated with filmmaker AL Vijay in which he’ll be seen alongside four other actresses. The latest buzz is that AL Vijay has roped in Rakul Preet for yet another crucial character in the film which will be aired on an OTT.
Titled as October 31 – Ladies Night, the suspense thriller unfolds on a Halloween night and how the characters deal with the strange incidents happening around them forms the crux of the plot. The final schedule of the film is underway in Hyderabad, and some key scenes are being shot on Rakul Preet and Vidyullekha Raman.
Apart from Vishwak Sen, the film also stars Nivetha Pethuraj, Manjima Mohan, Reba Monica John, and Megha Akash. Incidentally, it’s the first time Rakul Preet has signed a film which is meant for an OTT, and she is said to be quite excited about her role in the film. In the past, AL Vijay has worked with the likes of Anushka, Sai Pallavi, Amala Paul, and his next film, Thalaivi with Kangana Ranaut is slated for release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number