Rakul Preet’s next release will be Jaya Janaki Nayaka, a romantic, family entertainer being directed by Boyapati Sreenu. In the film, Rakul will be playing a free spirited college girl. In her latest media interaction, Rakul revealed some interesting details about her character in JJN.
Rakul said that she will be sporting both western and traditional attires in the film and that her character undergoes a major transformation due to a twist in the tale. Rakul also describes JJN as a complete ‘Paisa Vasool’ film with an emotional love track between her and the film’s hero Sai Sreenivas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF