Rakul Preet’s next release will be Jaya Janaki Nayaka, a romantic, family entertainer being directed by Boyapati Sreenu. In the film, Rakul will be playing a free spirited college girl. In her latest media interaction, Rakul revealed some interesting details about her character in JJN.
Rakul said that she will be sporting both western and traditional attires in the film and that her character undergoes a major transformation due to a twist in the tale. Rakul also describes JJN as a complete ‘Paisa Vasool’ film with an emotional love track between her and the film’s hero Sai Sreenivas.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record