Gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet Singh is highly elated with her role in Naga Chaitanya’s Raarandoi Veduka Chudham. The film is a romantic family entertainer and Rakul is thrilled with the fact that it’s the best role in her career so far.
In her latest interview to a popular English news daily, Rakul revealed that she is playing a plot-centric role for the first time in her career of more than a dozen films. In fact, Rakul’s character in the movie is as important as that of Chay’s.
Rakul goes on to reveal that she plays a village girl who is lovable yet stubborn, something a la Kareena Kapoor’s character in Jab We Met. Being directed by Kalyan Krishna, RVC is produced by Nagarjuna and it is slated for a May release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details