It was indeed a huge moment when Ram Charan revealed the news that he will soon be doing a film in the production house of his uncle Power star Pawan Kalyan.
With this news, the mega fans erupted with joy and have started celebrating their collaboration. News of this project was making the rounds from quite some time. Charan himself confirmed the news during the Trujet press conference in Hyderabad yesterday.
Shooting of this film will go on floors once Ram Charan wraps up Srinu Vytla and Gabbar Singh 2. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake