Hero Ram Charan is currently working on Rajamouli’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer RRR. Until recently, there have been numerous speculations that Charan will be sharing screen space with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi in Koratala Siva film and in Malayalam hit Lucifer’s Telugu remake.
However, in a latest interview with the Telugu film media, Charan clarified that he is neither part of Chiru-Koratala Siva film nor Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Charan went on to confirm that his next movie after RRR will be directed by Koratala Siva. In the past, Charan and Koratala Siva were supposed to join hands for a project. However, the film was shelved after having a formal puja ceremony.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow