It is a known fact that Ram Charan is doing a film called Acharya where he plays a special role. The film’s shoot is halfway through and the update now is that solo scenes featuring Charan are being canned as of now.
The shoot is happening in the dense forest areas of East Godavari district and some tense scenes are being canned. Not many know that Ram Charan earlier shot in the same location for ‘Rangasthalam’ as well.
He will be taking a small break and will head to the success celebrations of Uppena later today. Charan has also made his fans happy by signing a film in the direction of Shankar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?
- Young politician and producer Maganti Ramji passes away
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Jathi Rathnalu gets ‘U’ – Good reports all over