It is well-known that the third schedule of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s Rangasthalam 1985 has been underway in the Godavari region from the last few days. The latest update is that Ram Charan will be joining the shooting from today.
The recently announced title has been received with an overwhelming response and raised the curiosity levels around the film’s plot. Rangasthalam 1985 is slated for a Sankranthi release. Ram Charan is essaying the role of a hearing impaired man and Samantha plays his lady love.
Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in this village drama. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha