It is well-known that the third schedule of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s Rangasthalam 1985 has been underway in the Godavari region from the last few days. The latest update is that Ram Charan will be joining the shooting from today.
The recently announced title has been received with an overwhelming response and raised the curiosity levels around the film’s plot. Rangasthalam 1985 is slated for a Sankranthi release. Ram Charan is essaying the role of a hearing impaired man and Samantha plays his lady love.
Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in this village drama. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?