Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej will marry his childhood sweetheart Upasana Kamineni on June 13th at an extravagant ceremony that will be held in Hyderabad. The couple were engaged on December 1st. The marriage ceremony will be a very private and highly exclusive event with a limited number of guests but a grand reception is being planned in Tirupathi for fans and other guests. The date of the reception has not yet been finalized.
Charan is looking to wrap up all his assignments by that time and his Raccha will see a release in the summer. Congratulations to Ram Charan and Upasana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil