Ram Charan is all set to join the shooting of V V Vinayak’s upcoming film from July 20 onwards. Few months ago, the film was shot in Hyderabad and then the unit headed to Dubai to can couple of songs. After that Ram Charan allocated his dates for Yevadu and Zanjeer, before going on a three week long break thanks to his wedding. Ever since he came back from his honeymoon in Italy, Ram Charan shot for a DoCoMod Ad and for more than two weeks in Bangkok for Zanjeer. The latest news is that he’s back from Bangkok and will soon fly to Kolkata to join the sets of V V Vinayak’s film and this schedule will go on till the end of the month. Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in the film. S S Thaman is composing the music for the film.
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans
- Yatra’s music recording underway in Macedonia
- Ram Charan recalls those terrible days in his career
- National award-winning actress to play Jayalalithaa?
- Siddharth to return to Tollywood with a trilingual