Ram Charan is all set to join the shooting of V V Vinayak’s upcoming film from July 20 onwards. Few months ago, the film was shot in Hyderabad and then the unit headed to Dubai to can couple of songs. After that Ram Charan allocated his dates for Yevadu and Zanjeer, before going on a three week long break thanks to his wedding. Ever since he came back from his honeymoon in Italy, Ram Charan shot for a DoCoMod Ad and for more than two weeks in Bangkok for Zanjeer. The latest news is that he’s back from Bangkok and will soon fly to Kolkata to join the sets of V V Vinayak’s film and this schedule will go on till the end of the month. Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in the film. S S Thaman is composing the music for the film.
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover