This Sankranthi festival season, 3 much-awaited biggies – Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama and Venkatesh-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer F2, are locking horns with each other at the box-office. Fans of the respective stars and trade circles are eagerly waiting to see which movie will emerge victorious this time.
In a latest promotional interview, VVR star Ram Charan made crucial comments on NTR Kathanayakudu and F2. “NTR biopic’s team has made the film with so much passion and respect. I am looking forward to the movie with the same respect,” said Charan.
Talking about his brother Varun Tej-starrer F2, Charan said, “Venkatesh garu is unmatchable when it comes to comedy. I am eager to see how Varun will hold his ground while sharing screen space with Venky sir,” Charan added. NTR Kathanayakudu is hitting theaters on January 9. On the other hand, VVR and F2 are slated for release on January 11 and January 12 respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa