Following the much needed success of his latest release, Dhruva, Ram Charan is gearing up to kickstart his next movie in Sukumar’s direction. According to the latest update, this much-awaited movie will be launched on January 30th with a formal muhurtham ceremony.
This as-yet-titled project will be bankrolled by noted production house, Mythri Movie Makers. Anupama Parameswaran has been roped in to play the female lead, while the makers are yet to zero in on another heroine.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director