Following the much needed success of his latest release, Dhruva, Ram Charan is gearing up to kickstart his next movie in Sukumar’s direction. According to the latest update, this much-awaited movie will be launched on January 30th with a formal muhurtham ceremony.
This as-yet-titled project will be bankrolled by noted production house, Mythri Movie Makers. Anupama Parameswaran has been roped in to play the female lead, while the makers are yet to zero in on another heroine.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods