For the first time, Ram Charan interacted live with his Facebook fans yesterday evening and replied to several of fans’ queries in style. Revealing details about the ‘Mega Fans Project’, Charan encouraged Mega fans to do social service activities like Swachh Bharat, resolving drinking water problems etc.
Charan further asked his fans to post the photographs of them doing social work on his Facebook page and said that the fans who did noble social service will get to meet none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi on the sets of Chiru’s 150th film. These fans will also be felicitated by the film’s team, revealed Cherry.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next