For the last few days, there have been numerous reports about Energetic Star Ram acting in the Telugu remake of Malayalam blockbuster romantic drama, Premam. The reports further seafood that Ran’s uncle and senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has bought the remake rights for a fancy price.
Reacting in his style, Ram finally denied the remake news and tweeted saying, “Clarity kosam: Konadam sangathi pakkana pedithe…ippativaraku a cinema gurinchi vinadam thappa chudadam kuda jaragaledhu…#Premam”.
With this, the rumors will take a back step for the moment and we will have to wait for more clarity on who will act in this much talked about remake.
Clarity kosam: Konadam sangathi pakkana pedithe…ippativaraku a cinema gurinchi vinadam thappa chudadam kuda jaragaledhu… #Premam
— Ram Pothineni (@ramsayz) July 7, 2015
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?