After the debacle of Hyper, Ram took a long time to begin his next project and finally okayed Kishore Tirumala’s script. The latest news is that the film will go on floors on the 24th of April in Hyderabad.
Anupama Parameswaran and Megha Akash play the female leads in this film which is produced by Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and Multi Dimensions Ram Mohan Rao
Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film which will have Ram in a chiseled look.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble