Energetic hero Ram, has been lying low as some of his past few films have not fared well at the box office. But these hard times have not stopped this talented actor from signing new films. Ram is currently shooting for ‘Pandaga Chesko’ in the direction of Gopichand Malineni and has now signed two more projects.
The pooja formalities for one of the projects was performed in Hyderabad today morning. A debutante director named Srinivas Reddy will be directing this flick which will kick start its shooting in early 2015. Meanwhile, the other project will be in the direction of Kishore who made the recently released Second Hand. Keep watching this space for more updates on these projects.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February