Energetic hero Ram, has been lying low as some of his past few films have not fared well at the box office. But these hard times have not stopped this talented actor from signing new films. Ram is currently shooting for ‘Pandaga Chesko’ in the direction of Gopichand Malineni and has now signed two more projects.
The pooja formalities for one of the projects was performed in Hyderabad today morning. A debutante director named Srinivas Reddy will be directing this flick which will kick start its shooting in early 2015. Meanwhile, the other project will be in the direction of Kishore who made the recently released Second Hand. Keep watching this space for more updates on these projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack